Darren Sproles daughter mimics her dads athleticism with crazy 74-yard touchdown run in flag football game

Please leave your Comment about our site here.
ymakerpi8d
United States of America

Darren Sproles daughter mimics her dads athleticism with crazy 74-yard touchdown run in flag football game

Post by ymakerpi8d »

' unparalleled athleticism made him one of the NFL's most electrifying Wei-Yin Chen Jersey running backs for over a decade, and it looks like his daughter inherited it. Devyn Sproles, the three-time Pro Bowler's daughter, sped past an entire defense for a flag football touchdown.After taking a direct snap, Sproles evaded a blitzing defender then burst down the right sideline for an 74-yard score. Darren Sproles the video -- which featured a fan repeatedly yelling "go," and for good reason given how sensational the run was -- on Instagram with the caption "Your Next Running Back!" Like father, like daughter Devyn Sproles gets her skills from her dad Darren., , , NFL Up (@NFLUpOfficial) The football field isn't Devyn Sproles' Starlin Castro Jersey only place to showcase her wheels. She's also an aspiring track athlete, and in August she finished third in the ' girls 12-year-old 100-meter dash event with a 12.74. fans can thank Devyn Sproles' speed for Jose Urena Jersey her father's return to the team in 2019. The two made a bet before the 2019 campaign that if Devyn qualified for the Junior Olympics, Darren would return to the Eagles for one last season. She did exactly that, and Darren resultingly ended his career with an NFC East title. "She said if she made Caleb Smith Jersey it to the Junior Olympics, I had to play again," Darren Sproles during the Eagles' 2019 training camp. "Well, in June, she qualified. Right after the race, she was like, 'Daddy, you've got to go back and play again.' I said, 'Yeah, I gue s that was the bet.' "Darren Sproles played for the then-San Diego , and Philadelphia Eagles over his 15-year career. The 5'6" speedster who won a Super Sergio Romo Jersey Bowl with the Eagles in 2017 also made the 2010s All-Decade team as both an offensive flex and a punt returner. If Devyn Sproles' touchdown run was any indication, a long career in athletics could be coming her way as well.