Matt Eberflus believes Bears are real close despite nightmare start to 2023 season Ive seen it before

Please leave your Comment about our site here.
ymakerpi8d
United States of America

Matt Eberflus believes Bears are real close despite nightmare start to 2023 season Ive seen it before

Post by ymakerpi8d »

Perhaps no team has had a rougher start to Yonder Alonso Jersey the 2023 season than the . Not only are they winle s through three weeks, but they while star quarterback . Things almost appeared to come to a head Sunday, when the Bears fell to the , 41-10.Despite all of the early-season adversity, head coach Matt Eberflus believes his team is about to turn the corner."I think we're real close," Eberflus said, . "I really do. I know a lot of people say it's far way away. I don't believe that. I think we're close."I think it's more about the details of the individual person. If we just keep doing that right, right things are going to happen." The Bears have lost 13 straight games dating back to last year, which is the longest active streak in the Andrew Miller Jersey . Eberflus is 3-17 as a head coach, making him one of just 10 head coaches since 1970 to lose 17 of their Carlos Santana Jersey first 20 games. This season, Chicago ranks fourth-worst in total offense (250 yards per game) and is averaging 15.7 points per game, which ranks sixth-worst in the league.So, why does Eberflus believe the Bears are about to have that breakthrough?"Because I've seen it before," Eberfuls said. "Like I said, back when I was with the , when I was the DC at Mi souri, the first two years we weren't very good and that was hard. It was hard busine s Erik Gonzalez Jersey . At the Colts, we were losing to teams we probably shouldn't have lost to to begin with. Same thing when I was back at Mi souri. All of a sudden, if you just keep doing right, OK, and keep your head Jim Thome Jersey down and focus on what matters, good things happen." The Bears will look to snap their losing streak this week against another winle s team in the . Sean Payton's squad was run off the field by the last week, 70-20, which should have Fields and Co. excited. This meeting between the Bears and Broncos is just the fifth since 1970 to feature two teams coming off of 30-point lo ses.