Kyle Rudolph signing with Buccaneers Tom Brady gets two-time Pro Bowler to replace Rob Gronkowski per report

Please leave your Comment about our site here.
ymakerpi8d
United States of America

Kyle Rudolph signing with Buccaneers Tom Brady gets two-time Pro Bowler to replace Rob Gronkowski per report

Post by ymakerpi8d »

With officially retired, the were in serious need of some help at tight end, and they added that help Wednesday night with the signing of .According , the two-time Pro Bowler has agreed to terms on a one-year deal with Tampa Bay, which means now has another offensive weapon. Rudolph will add some major NFL experience to a tight room that was sorely lacking. Before his signing, the Buccaneers only had ONE tight end on the roster () who had more than one career catch. Besides Brate, the Buccaneers tight end group consists of two rookies ( and ) and , who has one career catch that came back in 2019. Nikita Alexandrov Jersey TB TE #8 TAR39REC26REC YDs257REC TD1FL0 Tampa Bay's tight end spot took a major hit in June when Gronk . However, the Buccaneers didn't go out and sign anyone to replace him right away, and that might have been because Brian Sutter Men Jersey they were't sure if he was actually going to stay retired. Over the past five weeks, both (Drew Rosenhaus) and (Camille Kostek) have both said they could see Gronk returning to football this year.As for Gronk, he's been insisting for the past month that he's going to stay retired, and he double downed on those statements during a ."I won't go back to football," Gronk said. "I'm all set." Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love Dmitrij Jaskin Women Jersey like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. With Gronk sounding like he's definitely done, the Buccaneers in Rudolph as recently as last week. In the end, Tampa Bay ended up signing Rudolph to a deal.Rudolph is a long-time veteran who has been in the league for 11 years. His first 10 seasons came with the and during that time, he was voted to two Pro Bowls. In 2016, he led the team in touchdown catches (seven) and finished second in receptions (83).After a decade in Minnesota, Justin Faulk Kids Jersey he moved on to New York in 2021, where he played one seasons with the . Although Rudolph wasn't great during his one year with the Giants last season, it's hard to blame him for that since no one in that Chris Pronger Kids Jersey offense really thrived last year.The 32-year-old has finished with at least 330 receiving yards in six of his past seven seasons, and if he can hit that number in Tampa, the Buccaneers would probably be happy. Rudolph, who has caught at least four touchdowns in five of his past seven seasons, could also turn into a red zone weapon for Brady. Tampa Bay's veteran players will be reporting to training camp on July 26, which means Rudolph signed just in time to join them.