Dolly Parton to perform at halftime of Cowboys vs. Commanders Thanksgiving Day game at ATT Stadium

Please leave your Comment about our site here.
ymakerpi8d
United States of America

Dolly Parton to perform at halftime of Cowboys vs. Commanders Thanksgiving Day game at ATT Stadium

Post by ymakerpi8d »

One of the biggest country music stars of all time will be performing on Thanksgiving Day. Steve Cishek Jersey During the ' Thanksgiving Day game against thenext month, Dolly Parton will be taking the stage at AT&T Stadium to perform at halftime.On Monday's edition of "CBS Mornings," a portion of Parton's upcoming interview with CBS News' Norah O'Donnell was shown to coincide with the announcement. EXCLUSIVE: will perform at this years halftime show during the 's Thanksgiving Day Game, telling that fans should be prepared to be surprised.Watch more of their conversation tomorrow on . CBS Mornings (@CBSMornings) "We're going Jose Quintana Jersey to do some stuff that everybody can sing along to," Parton told O'Donnell. "They Albert Almora Jr Jersey 'll know the songs I'm doing. ... I want people to be surprised and enjoy it."The Cowboys unveiled Parton as the halftime show performer on their social media platforms on Monday. Get ready to watch rock the halftime show this Thanksgiving Tune in to November 23rd at 3: Anthony Rizzo Jersey 30 PM CST for a performance you wont want to mi s! Dallas Cowboys (@dallascowboys) "I'll see y'all this Thanksgiving," Parton said in the video announcement.The Cowboys, who've lost two of their last three games by double digits, will be attempting to get back into the win column on Monday when they take on the , Meanwhile, the Commanders snapped a three-game losing streak with a win against the on Joe Maddon Jersey Sunday. Fans can watch the Cowboys battle the Commanders in an NFC East showdown on Nov. 23 at 4:30 p.m. ET on CBS.